Shared cybersecurity projects
By working together, Cybereco members seek to foster a prosperous and secure future in Quebec and Canada. To this end, they have pooled their unique multisectoral expertise in cybersecurity.
Cybereco members carry out ambitious shared projects, develop efficient technological solutions and train a world-class workforce by:
- Developing cybersecurity awareness videos that include tests – for employees, according to specific profiles
- Developing cybersecurity training courses for corporate IT employees.
- Developing its intensive “Talent Acceleration” academic program to produce a new generation of cybersecurity talent in the Montreal area
- Developing a Cybersecurity Toolkit for Business Leaders that includes a Guide and tools to increase cybermaturity in the value chain.
- Organizing a “Capture the flag” competition aimed at identifying future talent and stimulating interest in cybersecurity careers.
- Organization of a first-class conference on the latest cybersecurity trends.