Desjardins’s Startup in Residence accelerator, is launching a cybersecurity call for applications in partnership with Fintech Cadence!
Cybercriminals are putting increasing pressure on businesses and citizens across Canada. In response, Startup in Residence wants to support cybersecurity entrepreneurs in developing innovative and sustainable technological solutions.
During an 8-week span, up to 3 cybertechs will get a chance to:
- claim one of 3 spots in the Startup in Residence acceleration program
- receive a $15,000 non-dilutive grant each
- be considered for a potential investment of up to $250,000
- meet field experts through rigorous interviews
- You have until March 9th to apply
Are you helping Canadians and SMEs deal with cyberattacks?